Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

When I nearly got the job in Facebook


29th April 2010 was just another (online) day for me. Checking tweets, mentions, Gmail, reader, facebook etc,  I saw a message waiting for my response in my Linkedin account. I opened it and the next thing I did was started rubbing my eyes.
It was tagged under “career opportunity” and the mail was from Facebook recruiter looking for a position of Growth Manager Facebook India.  They found me suitable for that position by looking at my profile.

A company worth billions with 44million users’ worldwide and more than 8 million Indian users, a position of growth manager for a social networking blogger like me is a dream come true.
What do you think?
No, I didn’t got this job due to some technical qualifications I lack, but I am still on cloud9.

4 comments:

Aditya Joshi said...

Where is the party?

Alkesh said...

amAzing!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Zaheerbhai,
Don't Loose Hope.

Ali said...

great zaheer bhai...

Congratulation...

All the best...