Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finally to orkutheroes.com

This is a great moment for everyone on orkut's hall of fame and those who are helping me behind the scene, today after completing a successful 1 and a half months and publishing more than 15 interviews of some outstanding personalities we finally moved to our new home from orkutheroes DOT blogspot to www.orkutheroes.com
I am really thankful to everyone from Orkut's Hall of Fame and my friends and well-wishers for there dedication, support, love and trust. Its a remarkable journey and still there is lot more on the way. Finally, i would like to thank Mr.India and Armaan Bhati who gave there real time and hard work to develop the site, I am thankful to my friend Aslam Khilji a MCA and going to be an IPS officer who stand alone by myside and supported me everytime. lastly, my family my mamma, tara and my sweety wife..love u all!

No comments: