Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

zazo, Whats in this name?

Many times people asked me about my nick name "zazo" what is zazo? what it means? and why not zaheer?. though I like to be a mysterious man but no more after getting involved in social groups and making relationships online for business and other professional reasons.

zazo came into the existence 8 years back when i was new to internet and started chatting on yahoo messenger, i got one friend from Iraq who could not pronounce my name Zaheer and gave me a nick name zizao which altered and became zazo. My that friend shared a very emotional and strong relationship with me and I lost her since Iraq was invaded, hope she would be safe. This is one more reason i want to keep this name alive which will always make me remember her.

Other reason is that zazo is a short, catchy and name which can be easily remember and in most of the websites im registered i use only this name, if i dont get than zack is my second nick name and if not zack than simply Zaheer.

Days before when i purchased a domain www.zazo.in i asked my sister to find an abrivation which suited me and in secs she came up with ZAZO(Zaheer Abbas Zooming Out) :) lol
so , i gave 3 reasons for my small sweer nick zazo!

on my next post i'll disclose why i write always in small letters "zazo"

No comments: